PLEASE DONATE NOW
Green Wish™ is a non-profit that helps local, green, organizations fund projects for their communities through donations at retailers and from concerned neighbors like you.
When you click on the Donate button, you will be able to choose the amount of your donation. 90% of all donations go directly to vetted and carefully chosen GreenWish organizations. The remaining 10% of donations goes toward printing, display cases and operating costs.
Thank you for your support. Mother Nature thanks you, too.